Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Never too many Tea Party Books 1

My passion is clear - I love Tea Party Books! As I read different tea blogs I can quickly tell the blogger's first love....mine is the table settings and tea pots for the Tea Party. Yes, I love the setting up for Afternoon Tea....and I love the books with ideas for that! I visited a blog a number of times that combined tea with politics. I thought, wow, this isn't for me. I don't want to hear about arguing over politics at the same time as something I love as much as tea parties.
Tracy Stern has written a wonderful book with ideas for tea parties...different seasonal party ideas, bridal party ideas...you name it!

The Charms of Tea is an old Victoria Magazine Book now in paperback with beautiful photos and inspiration!



Full of information about tea, this book also has recipes and great tips on tea! More to follow.........