Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Never too Many Tea Party Books 2

Perhaps you are looking for a book that digs deep into all the different types of tea, herbals, where tea comes from and scientific data about teas.........here it is:
This week I am featuring some of my favorite tea books that I carry at my store..... Elizabeth Knight has done extensive research for this book about Celtic Teas....since my birth father had a Welsh name I was very interested.......and you will love all the background she has found about these countries and the traditions of tea.

I had mentioned this book, "Afternoon Tea" a week or so ago - the pictures of each dish are very helpful.....I am glad this is back in print again!



Nan Taylor, a tea speaker and expert from California has this book full of information and suggestions for various types of tea groups, plus recipes, plus, plus, plus!