Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting Ready for a Tea Party - Mr Rabbit is in the Garden

My new Mr. Rabbit is in the garden and tomorrow I will be posting my first "tea party table" for an upcoming tea party event I am having........... Since it will be "Pink Saturday", it is all about PINK.......so be watching. This morning we did a photo shoot at 7:00 a.m. My husband said - "this is nice - how many more do you have to do?" He was referring to the chair covers I am making from old vintage linens.....I said well.....just 20 more.....now isn't that scary!
I should have had this done already but I got sidetracked around the 1st of July with a little problem called high blood pressure (for the first time in my life). Now that we have that under control.......it is ON WITH THE TEA PARTY! Visit me tommorow.