Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wedding Party Ideas Light Up Your Special Day and Make an Impression

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming! I know there are so many things to do, things to buy, people to invite, the list goes on and on! You might be wondering what to do for the Bridal Shower? The Rehersal Dinner? The Wedding Reception? I would like to help you by suggesting some of the products we have at fireflygn. As I mentioned in another blog entry, Flameless Candles are the way to go if you want ambience, but you are restrricted by the place your holding your reception because they don't allow candles! Show them this alternative! These candles are beautiful, can add a soft mood, and we have both tea lights and waxed, scented Pillars. Another really cool item is our Balloon Lights! We have several colors to choose from, so they can go with any color scheme you might have. These are all in one units, you have a 14" balloon, an LED light with 3 modes, fast blink, slow blink and constant on, it also has a 6ft. ribbon attached. These are alsp de=flatable and re-inflatable, so you can use them for some other occasion. To see these amazing products visit us at www.fireflygn.com. Another product we have that makes a beautiful display are the LED centerpiece roses. The Decorative Vase features a non-slip LED lighted base with 8 different color settings to choose from: 7 solid color choices and a setting which gently merges through a range of 8 color combinations. Polymer "snow" fills vase to create a unique lighting effect that will "WOW" anybody. It includes 3 Floating Sensations Roses lighted from the inside with a LED. Built in battery provides 120 hours of "ON" time. THese are special order products, so make sure you order 2-3wks before your big day! We have even more products like Light up Stemware, Platters, Vine Lights, Paper Products and others that you can choose from, but I wanted to at least touch on the items that I think will really make you SHINE! You can check out our wedding catagory by going here: http://www.fireflygn.com/category.sc?categoryId=29. If you have any questions about our products, shipping or special orders, email me at info@fireflygn.com, I usually answer the same day, and I would be more than happy to help you, I want you to be as stress free as possible! It's your big day, enjoy it!

X I am a very busy mom who wanted to expand my horizons by starting my own business. I have always liked putting together stuff for parties and entertaining, so this business is just an extension of something I do naturally. I hope that I will be able to help you think outside the box some when I share ideas on products, that's really the goal of Firefly Glow & Novelty, is making it easy for you so you don't have to stress over how to entertain. You should have fun at your own party! Also, feel free to share your ideas, I love hearing what unique things other people have done.
Baby Food Grinder